Aug 30, 2009

Registration Link available on Eventbrite

Year after year, I look forward to the weekend where 10 -12 amazing women get together with me for a life-changing weekend. We uncover and activate long-held dreams, make plans for a fantastic year and create bonds with everyone who attends. And we have a lot of fun in the process too!

This year, I've chosen a location on a beautiful, peaceful lake in north central Texas. White Bluffs has a lovely spa as well as two golf courses.

I've just set up a event on Eventbrite where you can register for the retreat:

http//:leadershipretreat.eventbrite.com.

You need to register with me by filling out the form on this page and paying through Paypal. You can also request an invoice for extended payments, however, the retreat must be paid in full by October 15, 2009.

Remember to call White Bluffs at 254.694.4000 now to make sure you get the best choice of rooms.

Registration must be complete with me and White Bluffs by October 5, 2009.

This will be one of the most transformational seminars you've ever attended.